Welcome to the 13th Conference of the European Council of Enterostomal Therapists
It is a great pleasure to announce the 2017 Biennial Meeting of the European Council of Enterostomal Therapy (ECET). The conference will take place on the 18-21 of June 2017 in Berlin, Germany.
The conference theme is:
Building bridges – from west to east, from south to north
Ostomy – Continence – Wound
European Nurses with academic nature and good clinical experience for ostomy, incontinence and wound care
Why attend the ECET Conference?
The ECET conference offers high level scientific presentations, networking activities and it is an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences with international colleagues.
By participating in the conference, you
- Become updated and educated on the most recent knowledge and research within enterostomal therapy
- Get the opportunity to experience and meet with peer researchers and clinicians.
- Get the chance to attend a variety of high level key sessions, free papers, hands-on workshops
- Meet your suppliers and exchange experiences about their products.
We look forward to welcoming you in Berlin!
Kind regards from the Executive Board of ECET
Gabriele Kroboth, President
Werner Droste, Vice-President
Renata Batas, PR Officer
Gerlinde M. Wiesinger, Treasurer
1 February 2017
- SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE
15 March 2017
Early registration deadline
18 - 21 June 2017